Social Interaction

I am so relieved that I have finally submitted the thesis. It was such a long and stressful journey. I fought against the anxiety. Now I can move on to the next step. For one month, I will do my best to do this project.

Our Instagram account has got 22 followers so far.  I mostly updated our progress done by the designer and the developer. I added hash tags in relation to DH and fashion studies. I am so glad that Parsons BFA 2015 has started following us. It is important to interact with users from specific communities such as fashion and DH. We are trying to filling the gap between those two different fields. Yale University’s Fashion Robot Vogue webpage showed a great model. Probably, I will cover it for the presentation upcoming week. I believe our project will make a contribution to future fashion studies and digital humanities students and scholars. We know that we are confronted with technological and time barriers. For few weeks, we have been changing the concept. I hope we can stick to one track. The developer is working hard on contacting to Lev and collecting Instagram images and scripts. We would better choose MVP now. Our MVP will be collecting 50 images including longitude, latitude, time info, and URL links. Also, we should work on data cleansing. When we finish the game, I will test it and also collect feedback from my acquaintances who have visited our website. Since it is almost end of the semester, I should consider more about the future aspects and humanistic viewpoints. I want to research the power of communication in relation to this project.