Ahead of time

I used to be happy about submitting the thesis. Unfortunately, the joyful moment didn’t last long. I realized that I should be more calm and realistic because I have to complete mini tasks before the graduation. Luckily, the instructions were not really strict. I believe I can handle and finish it earlier.

On my individual essay, I will include the certain barriers I have faced. In the beginning, I was not fully educated in both programming languages and fashion studies. In general, I was interested in fashion trend as a consumer, but programming languages were hard to understand. As time went by, I have get used to the project. So I am relieved in that part.

By doing outreach activities, interaction with different users played a critical role. Through the social medias, I can explore new communities how they integrate with many people from different parts of the world. In this case, I also tried to interact with fashion communities from diverse places. I personally like Paris styles known as French chic. Paris, London, Milan, and NY are four major fashion cities. I think it will be great to interact with 3 different cities in the future.

IMG_20150506_165540 CAM01684

After the graduation, I have to start looking for a job. This project helps discovering what I am good at and what I have to improve in relation to my career goal. I will write them more specifically in the essay. It is hard to believe I am almost done with the school. For 2 weeks, I will be enormously busy of working on the assignments.