The last report

I can’t believe that next week is the last one. I think this semester was epic. I am so relieved  that I entirely finished heavy workloads including this project and MA thesis.

The last piece of puzzle is writing the final papers.

Overall, I learned a lot from this course. The group activities will be helpful for my future career. I also get to have a chance to build up my social skill by working with different people. First, I did not any clues how to start and function as a project manager. I eventually get used to it. I expect I will do better at my future job. At this stage, at least, I know what database and programming languages are. I realize before starting a long-term project, I should be well-educated and get to know people well.

I enjoyed exploring social media, Instagram. I got useful information. In Japan, Instagram is getting so popular and companies advertise their products though the social media. Recently, social media is a powerful tool to do business and lead sociocultural trends.

I think DH field will be well-known to future students. I hope this project will positively influence them. I firmly believe that DH is a pioneering fields in academia and can be incorporated with other academic fields such as humanities, social sciences, mathematics, business studies, and so on.