“Industrious” Spring Break

Screenshot_2015-04-04-12-23-44-1

I think our Instagram account will fit to the “smoke and mirrors.” Even if I followed several fashion community users, the number of follower has not increased over few weeks. Unfortunately, I forgot updating it. From this week, I try to be more responsible to manage the account. I found a tiny finding. When I upload image with attaching more hashtags, the number of “like” buttons has slightly gone up. Some people even left comments on the images. I am not going to focus on getting more followers. I will constantly uploading our procedures.  Maybe I should cover this part for the short presentation after the break.

Our team decided to skip using MySQL. Instead, we focus on the bootstrap version. This week, I made progress in terms of my role playing. Significantly, I tracked the collaborative works from the outreach and designer. I had chances to hear the explanation of the HTML files.

The current goal is to get some guidance from the Domain Expert whether or not make changes to the site, then combining the final data set from Lev’s collection of Instagram images or our own images via apigee.

This spring break sound so industrious. Other than the project, I should end up writing my graduate thesis. At any rate, I will look over some tutorials related to bootstrap, CratoDB, Apigee, etc. Even if I don ‘t need to get engaged in technological matters, I should know at least the basic concepts of the programs and applications which our group is mainly using. Then, I will prepare for the short presentation and shape our paper. I will work on introduction, my role playing, and conclusion. Probably, I will need some articles and list the references.