Ongoing process

During the class, we discussed user stories and outreach plan.

On the first stage, I was worried of doing this project because I do not have a broad understanding of fashion and I was afraid of using certain technologies. Reading Min and Tessa’s proposal from last semester helped me shaping the ideas. I will keep tracking the member’s progress as a team manager.

Last week, Luke advised our groups to add details on technology. I guess our group found a way to use technology. We found a platform called “medium.” I think it will be the core platform for this project.  We will link 3 SNS including Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. Anyway, we are still in the beginning level.

To gather data, I should track people and taste of clothes. Defining people, clothes, time, and location is very important, which is our group’s main role so far. We also discussed “data cleaning.” Last week, I searched #sprezzatura on instagram. I realized there were several irrelevant photo in a relation to the hashtags. I guess we need to play mediator and curator roles to manage the website.

We talked about rating and voting systems. I am not sure whether they work. I think that will be complicated.

I learned and expanded my scope through taking this course and socializing classmates from different academic backgrounds. I expect to make better progress next week.